In accordance with the laws of certain countries or states or the United States of America, you may have certain rights and choices regarding the personal data we collect and maintain about you, and how we communicate with you.
Where the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), the Personal Information Protection Law (“PIPL”) of the PRC, or similar legal requirements apply to the processing of your personal data (collectively, “Data Protection Laws”), especially when you access the website from a country in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Brazil, or the PRC or in a jurisdiction with similar legal protections, you have the following rights, subject to some limitations, against Leadingbit for the website you are using:
- The right to request information about our use of your personal data (e.g., the pieces and categories of personal data we have; the categories of sources, purposes for collection, the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal data, and personal data we have disclosed);
- The right to review and access your personal data;
- The right to rectify (correct, update or modify) the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to erase (e.g., delete), de-identify, anonymize or block your personal data;
- The right to restrict our use of your personal data;
- The right to object to our use of, or certain types of disclosures of, your personal data;
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data we hold about you to a third party;
- The right to receive your personal data in a usable format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right of data portability); and
- The right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include the information detailed in the verification section below.
Where the applicable Data Protection Laws apply, you also have the right to withdraw any consent you have given to uses of your personal data. If you wish to withdraw consent that you have previously provided to us, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Where the applicable Data Protection Laws do not apply, Leadingbit grants you the ability to access, modify, or update some of your personal data online at any time. You may log in and make changes to your information, such as your password, your contact information, your general preferences, and your personalization settings. However, note that changing or deleting information necessary for Leadingbit to assist with support, services, and purchases may result in a delay or interruption in processing your requests.
You will be given an opportunity to tell us whether you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials by email from Leadingbit or our business partners when you create an account on one of our Sites, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal data, or when we send you a marketing email. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain adequate consent to provide you with these marketing materials. You also have the ability to opt out of receiving marketing emails from Leadingbit at any time without cost by clicking on the relevant link contained in our marketing emails. You can also exercise your rights and choices by contacting us as described below under “How to contact us.”
When you exercise your privacy rights, such as those conferred by the applicable Data Protection Laws, you have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Leadingbit for the exercise of such privacy rights.